Reserved pit parking spots are now available for the 2017 Speed Unlimited E.T. Series. All spot holders from the 2016 season will have until March 1, 2017 to renew. If you are interested in a pit parking spot or would like additional information about the program, please call the track office at 301-884-9833.
• ANNUAL COST: Annual cost is $250, due by March 1st of each year. Your spot is guaranteed until March 1st of the following year.
• PARKING SPOT DIMENSIONS: Each paved spot is 12’ X 70’, with most spots up to 100’ deep with additional area after the paving stops. (Special Note: A30 is a double-wide corner spot with an annual cost of $400, due to the size of this particular spot). This will allow the race car (working off the back of the trailer) and most of the trailer to be on asphalt. There are several ways racers could work together to share space. Two racers could buy three spots and work off the sides. Two racers with two spots could position their trailers to make room for two working spots for their cars, or one racer can buy 2 spots and work off the side.
• ADMINISTRATION: Reserved Pit spaces will be held at all Speed Unlimited E.T. series events, also all special events that run the full E.T. series ( Superchargers Showdown, Jet Wars, Big Buck Races, etc). Signage on loop road into pits will inform if reserved parking area is in effect or not for that day’s event.
• RESALE: Spots can be re-sold to another racer if needed
• LIMITATIONS: No other privileges and/or discounts come with this program. Purchase of a pit parking permit is required at all events for any and all vehicles brought in the pits other than the tow vehicle itself.
• EXCLUSIONS: Events where this program will not apply are Test & Tunes, Midnight Madness and special events like the Super Chevy, Mopar Eastern Classic, Ford Fever Classic, the War on Wheels (WOW) events, etc.
• AVAILABILITY: If there are no spaces available, you may ask to be placed on the waiting list.
• FRIDAY NIGHT TEST & TUNES: If you are coming in on Friday night during a Test & Tune and would like your reserved spot for the weekend’s event, please call the office or email NO LATER THAN 4:00 PM THAT THURSDAY to give us sufficient time to mark the spot for you. Otherwise, if it is occupied when you arrive, you’ll have to wait until the end of the night to move into your spot. Again, please note that this is only if you’re coming on a Friday Test & Tune and are staying for Saturday or Saturday and Sunday.